Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone
Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone (Hualing Kutaisi FIZ) is the manufacturing and trading zone in Kutaisi, Georgia offering companies 100% tax free operations.
Free Zone covers the territory of 36 hectares and it is located in Kutaisi – the second largest populated city of Georgia, on the territory, owned by the company. Considering its low proximity to Kutaisi International Airport (19 km), Port of Poti (95 km) and highway connecting to capital Tbilisi (210 km), Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone represents an important trading and industrial hub within the country and the region.
There are number of cost-effective and operational benefits available for Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone registered companies right from the startup of their functioning:
- Company registration & bank account opening in 12-24 hours;
- 0% tax on corporate profit, dividend withdrawal, property, import/export taxes and VAT;
- No legal requirement for the minimum initial capital or investments;
- Easy procedure for 100% capital & profit repatriation;
- Fast & effective customs services at the entrance of Free Zone;
- No sectorial and volume limitations on products/raw materials import/export through Free Zone;
- Lowest operational costs, including cheapest electricity in the region (exempt from VAT);
- Lowest costs on the ready-made warehouses and industrial buildings;
One of the most important advantages that manufacturers will enjoy is tax-free trade regimes that Georgia has with EU, CIS regions and Turkey. Goods produced in Hualing Kutaisi Free Zone, once exported to these countries, will be exempt from custom duties.
Expectations from B2B meetings
We want to respond to One Belt One Road initiative and use this platform of Tbilisi Belt and Road Forum B2B event to introduce all the benefits and untapped opportunities that our Free Zone offers to foreign businesses for optimization their production costs and through more efficient supply chain successful expansion to export markets.
We hope to make connections with traders and manufacturers from different industries such as textile, building materials, equipment & machinery, home electronics, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, chemical products and other light and medium industries.
After Belt and Road B2B we hope that participant companies will establish their operations in Hualing Kutaisi FIZ and start using listed advantages that will lead to their prominent success.