“Enterprise Georgia” has three major pillars, namely: Enterprise Georgia – Business, Enterprise Georgia – Invest, and Enterprise Georgia – Export. The agency focuses on increasing the competitiveness of private sector, enhancing country’s export potential and promoting/supporting foreign direct investments in Georgia.
ENTERPRISE GEORGIA – BUSINESS
Enterprise Georgia – Business division aims to develop entrepreneurship in Georgia by supporting entrepreneurs, creating new enterprises and promoting the expansion or re-equipment of existing enterprises.
- In case the beneficiary implements a new enterprise, he/she is obliged to start production within 24 months from disbursement of the loan/leasing subject, and in case of expanding the business entity, the beneficiary shall start production, within 12 months after disbursement of the loan/leasing subject.
- Co-financing the interest rate accrued on the loan/lease issued by the commercial bank/leasing company during the first 24 months.
- Collateral guarantee up to 50% of the loan amount for the first 48 months (no more than 2,500,000 GEL)
- Direct at least 80% of the loan to the principal and capital expenditures, and no more than 20% of the loan should be used for working capital.
- Production profile should be included in the list of priority directions of the program.
- Co-financing the trainings on marketing, sales, business planning, and finding export markets;
- Supporting the probing and implementation of innovation and modern technologies;
Hotel Industry Development on Regions
- Co-financing of royalty for the first 2 years (up to GEL 300,000 annually)
- Co-financing of the loan issued by the commercial bank for the first 24 months
- Collateral guarantee up to 50% of the loan (No more than 2.5 mln GEL)
- Co-Financing of consulting services
- Directing at least 80% of the loan to the principal and capital expenditures;
- Location of the hotel: the territory of Georgia, excluding Tbilisi and Batumi cities.
PRODUCE IN GEORGIA – EXPORT
The aim of Enterprise Georgia – Export division is to promote the export potential of Georgia, increase the competitiveness of local products on international markets, increase the export volume of domestic products and diversify Georgian export markets.
Export promotion / development
- The organization of international exhibitions – Coordination, organization and co-financing of B2B exhibitions, in order to support local companies in making new business connections, acquiring potential partners and diversify on export markets.
- The organization of trade missions - Planning, organizing and co-financing of B2B meetings for Georgian export oriented companies in order to find new partners and diversify on export markets.
- Connecting foreign buyers with Georgian producers – In accordance with the demands addressed to the agency from the international stakeholders, connecting the Georgian companies to the interested buyers.
- Registering the companies on Trading Platform www.tradewithgeorgia.com - The goal of the platform is to promote Georgian products and services on international markets.
- Providing information on export procedures in Georgia - Description of export procedures, delivering information on export documents and certificates.
- Providing information on customs tariffs in foreign markets - Identifying tariffs for Georgian manufacturers in specific markets.
- Education (training of export managers) - the aim of the course is to increase professional skills of employees of Georgian export oriented companies.
ENTERPRISE GEORGIA – INVEST
Enterprise Georgia -Invest division plays a role of moderator between foreign investors and the Government of Georgia, ensuring that the investor gets different types of updated information and has means of effective communication with the Government bodies. The aim of the Invest division is to attract, promote and develop direct foreign investments in Georgia. It serves as a “One-stop-shop” for investors to support companies before, during & after investment process.
- Information support – providing general data & statistics information, sector-specific researches;
- Communication – connecting investors with Government bodies and potential local partners
- Organization of business visits – preparation of site visits to potential investment locations and accompanying of investors
- Aftercare – supporting existing investors and reinvestment activities