Galt & Taggart
Galt & Taggart has established itself as the leading investment banking and investment management services company in Georgia. The company is at the forefront of capital markets development in the country.
Galt & Taggart has 5 core activities: ·
- Research – Georgian macroeconomic and industry research (Energy, Tourism, Transportation, Wine, Agriculture, Real Estate, Healthcare) and custom market research for private clients;
- Investment banking - offering mergers and acquisitions, strategic advisory services, leveraged buyouts, financial restructurings, distressed finance, valuations;
- Mezzanine Fund - financing for high growth companies in Georgia;
- Wealth management – wealth management services to local and foreign HNWIs;
- Brokerage - the leading brokerage house in Georgia and the region, providing online access to world’s financial markets as well as to “hard-to-reach” regional markets with custody in tier-1 banks.
We are committed to the pursuit of our clients' best interests and approach every transaction with the aim of securing them the best possible outcome. Our regional focus allows us to provide in-depth services and insightful solutions to our domestic and international clients. Our team consists of over 30 talented professionals with extensive experience in the industry, while our senior professionals are exclusively dedicated to each client.
Galt & Taggart is a wholly owned subsidiary of BGEO Group PLC which has a unique insight into the regional market and a solid international investor base. With its institutional backing, Galt & Taggart is well positioned to assist investors in exploring investment opportunities and to offer local and regional companies greater access to both equity and debt capital markets.
Company Expectations from B2B meetings
Galt & Taggart positions itself as a one-stop-shop for any investor interested in entering the Georgian market. The company offers potential clients a full scope of services:
- Macroeconomic coverage of Georgia;
- In-depth analysis of major sectors of the Georgian economy (Energy, Tourism, Transportation, Wine, Agriculture, Real Estate, Healthcare);
- Identifying potential investment opportunities (greenfield and/or brownfield and/or M&A) in the country;
- Providing customized feasibility studies across all sectors;
- Assisting in project financing.