Mr. Lu Jianzhong graduated from Northwestern Polytechnic University with an Engineering Management Master’s degree. He is a recipient of the Special Government Allowances of the State Council as a national expert of China and a member of the Economic Committee of Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC).
Mr. Lu received many honors including:
- Vice President of the China Chamber of International Commerce (CCOIC)
- Deputy Director of the China Foundation for International Studies (CFIS)
- Vice Chairman of the China Industry University Research Institute Collaboration Association (CIUR)
- Chairman of the National Non-State-Owned Museum Association
He has also been awarded with:
- “The Third Annual National Outstanding Builders of Socialism with Chinese Characteristic”
- “Annual Outstanding Individual of China Cultural Heritage Protection”
- “Chinese Culture Leading Figure”
- “Annual Leading Figure of Chinese People”
- “Top Ten Leading Figure of China Private Enterprises”
- “The Outstanding Shaanxi Businessman”
- “Annual leading Figure of Culture Industry in 2013” etc.